Friday, May 1, 2009

Outing!


Today Auntie Jo and Uncle Alex brought me out for an outing... Actually I really don't like going out and will always fall asleep in the car... the car is like a rocking bed and always makes me wanna sleep...

First they brought me to Seletar West Farmway 5 - The Animal Resort. There are so many different animals there and they smell funny... there are also 2 thingys that walk and keep going "pook pook pook"... and Auntie Jo says it's call chicken... but I just dun like them... so scary that I want to run away! Uncle Alex an Auntie Jo say it's a boring place... and I feel so, too... although I really like the rabbits... they seem so scared of me... heheheee...

Next, they brought me to Petmovers Dog Run. Auntie Jo actually don't feel like going there, as she seen in the forum that there are a lot of fleas and ticks there and it's a smelly place... But there are no other place to go that they feel it's safe for me as well as I can know more friends... But I also don't feel like knowing more friends, too... Anyway, I really don't mind Petmovers, afterall I from there what...

There was a lot of big dogs when we arrive running freely in the open, enclosed place. I really don't like big dogs. They are so scary and there was this stupid husky boy that keep disturbing me that I have to surrender to him and lie on my back! Silly boy lor... keep disturbing me... I still a girl lor...

Uncle Alex then brought me to the area for small dogs. I feel so safer there that I can just sit and relax and look at them. Uncle Alex just don't like me sitting around and want me to learn to walk this... it's so scary... but I managed to go up in just 1 try!

But I was stuck when I managed to go up. I don't know how to come down!!! Luckily Uncle Alex and Auntie Jo are there for me. But I'm not going up a second time!!! It's a scary ladder lor! I have to jump down from half way through when Uncle Alex tried to coax me up again... that I accidentally hit the side... Heheheee... Uncle Alex was scolded by Auntie Jo bcoz of that...

But after that, they brought me out to the big area again! There were so many dogs by then. I hate all of them and just want to run away from them!!! I still like humans the best... but where's Uncle Alex and Auntie Jo? I can't seem to see them... never mind... this Uncle seem nice also... and he keeps sayanging me... I love humans!!! Always protect me from other big dogs!!! Yeh!!!

P.S. it's such a tiring day for me... that I slept throughout the journey and now I'm actually dozing off while writing... nite nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment