Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Adult Tooth!

My 2 teeth dropped together on Saturday!!!

I cannot remember whether did I eat it in o
r dropped on the floor while playing with my favourite toy!!! I only knew it when Auntie Jo suddenly carry me and exclaimed out to Uncle Alex that my teeth had dropped!!! They made big fuss over me... of course I like that ... I love playing with them, esp. Auntie Jo and she lets me bite her hand!!! Yuppie!!! Can you see my empty space ride in the middle on the bottom row?...

That same night, I dropped my upper middle teeth also... and these is due to my rough playing with my favourite toy again... hahahahaaa.... there's still some blood stain on the toy!! HAhahaaa.... I just love playing rough!!! And I really love all the fusses both of them give me!!! So happy!!!

But my teeth grew out so fast lor! The next day, Auntie Jo already saw some little white buds popping out and on Monday, the full teeth have already grown out!!! I have adult teeth liao! Although they look no diffference from my baby teeth! Hahahaaaaa...




No comments:

Post a Comment