Sunday, May 31, 2009

My latest updates!!!


On a lazy afternoon... this is what I normally do... SLEEP!!! Only when Auntie Jo and Uncle Alex are at home... then my eyes are forced to open to look at them... but I still can't help but lie on my side while looking at them... such a hot and humid afternoon that makes me even more tired... Even Uncle Alex also can't help but to fall asleep on the sofa... so can't blame me as well... ^_^


Auntie Jo keeps telling me to wake up and play with her... but can you see my sleepy eyes? She just don't seem to understand...

I don't care about her liao... just want to lie down and sleep somemore... Goodnite Auntie Jo. Calls me only when dinner is ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. Weather is hot! Give her a ice cube to play around. Some dogs will like to lick an ice cube or chase after it when it slide on the floor...

    ReplyDelete