Thursday, May 21, 2009

My latest news

Sorry for the delay... Auntie Jo has been busy recently and couldn't help me to update my blog...(she just came back from her tai-tais' trip to Bintan and left me all behind!!!) and Uncle Alex is always fighting with me with the lappy as I've bitten his lappy's charger's wire into 2 parts!!! :P that's why I have no chance to tell you my latest news... ^_^

I've just dropped 1 more tooth from the bottom row and have since grew a new one, too... and I'm getting so much better from my skin problem! Yeh yeh!!! Auntie Jo think it's the medicated shampoo as well as her marvelous and healthy home-cooked food that she really put her heart and soul to cook... and she has been reading so many reference books on it... I'm so lucky to know Auntie Jo and Uncle Alex who takes so much care in me... dunno whether my brothers and sisters are as lucky as me?

Today I've been naughty and keep urinating in the living room as well as the study room... think I've drank too much water and I kept urinating... and they never put new newspaper for me and I really can't urinate on the same place I've urinated before!!! It's so dirty and disgusting!!! Auntie Jo kept scolding me and even beat me! She's so fierce that I have no choice but to show her, her favourite trick! "Bang"!!! And I will surrender to her!!! Yeh yeh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment