Saturday, April 25, 2009

Home Cooked Food (HCF)

Recently, I have good food... no longer the dry kibbles that I always eat!!! All thanks to my Auntie Jo who starts to cook for me (her hubby also dun have lor!) See see, told you I'm princess of the How's family!

Anyway, Auntie Jo is the master chef and she'll prepare everything in advance and also the nutrients in all the food and viola! This is my menu!!! Interesting? I love all my food very much... and it's always different for the past 1 week.... I've eaten beef stripes, chicken breast cubes, minced pork, eggs, carrot... etc... love them all and I always finish my food now! I used to skip meals sometimes... I'm afterall a lady and diet is so part of a girl's life... but now, who cares man? Food is more important... especially if you take a good look at my food... nice right?? hahahahahaa...

But although I love my food, I don't get to eat it on the spot everytime... silly Uncle Alex and Auntie Jo is always trying to stop me from running to the food and always stop me from jumping up and down when I hear the word "Mem mem"! Cannot blame me right? for loving food ... like I always say, I'm just a baby!!! (Oh ya!!! Today is my 4 mth old bday!!!) Soon I'll be a big girl liao... yeh yeh... Then they won't be able to stop me liao... hahahaaa....


Anyway, I think the food is too little coz I always have to lick and lick over and over again to check whether did I even leave behind 1 grain of rice... oh ya, forget to tell
you, my rice is quality rice, you know... brown jasmine rice!!! Healthy and nice to eat!!! Even Auntie Jo and Uncle Alex is always eating my rice, too!!! And they fried such nice things with the rice, think it's called fried rice lor!!! And so healthy!!! Maybe they'll change their rice permanently so I can get to enjoy my rice, too!!! heheheee...

1 comment:

  1. They always seems to rush for their food, wolf down everything and still want more. Got to be watchful, dun overfed her. Some are very defensive of their food, dun like anyone to touch when eating. You can try giving her some fruits to eat, like apples and pears for a more balanced diet... Cut into cubes, and use as treats when playing with her. No watermelon or papaya, or she will have watery poo poo... haha...

    ReplyDelete