Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm a girl!

Today, I shall intro myself more to you and tell you all my uniqueness. As you can tell from my body, I'm a tri-colour JRT. The body patch used to be black now it has turned to dark brown and it's SHINING lor!

I also have a "Er lang" god's head. Can you see my 3rd eye? Nice right?

Recently there is another uniqueness in me... my ear is loping one to the front, one to the back!!! Auntie Jo keep turning my ear to the front but it'll still floop to the back... hehhehee...


As all of you know I'm a lady... one of the most special part about me is my nail colours... I have the most IN colour now ... black and white nail colour and it's all natural lor... no need to go and do pedicure and medicure, and I already have nicely filed and painted nails... nice right? Don't envy me ok? ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment