Monday, June 8, 2009

I've recovered!!! YEH YEH!!!

Just went to the vet on Sat and the vet said I've recovered from my skin problems!!! No more bacteria in me!!! Yeh yeh!!! Or maybe should I said, I'm stronger and can fight those bacteria away!!! Yeh yeh!!! Afterall, Auntie Jo fed me real well lor... with all the pork and brown rice... even she never eat brown rice and so healthily as me... hahahahaaa....best thing is I don't need to see the vet till dunno when!!! yeh yeh!!! heheheee...

Anyway, I'm such a big girl now... and so brave and strong... Yesterday, went to find Ball Ball Jie Jie who's older than me by 5 years old... and yet I still dare to bark at her lor!!! Hahahaaa... Who tells her to keep growling at me? Thinking I'm such a baby girl... I'm not!!! I dare to fight back lor... hehehee... anyway, Auntie Meimei, keeps playing with me and Ball Ball Jie Jie is so jealous lor... everytimes she plays with me... she'll run towards me and growl at me... and she's so big and I'm so small... sometimes really got a shock to see her just next to me lor... luckily, there's always Auntie Jo and Auntie Mei mei to protect me... heheeheee... I'm the baby of the family!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment