Monday, April 20, 2009

My hobby!

I'm coming to be 4 month old liao... in just 5 ... or should say 4 days more... coz it just pass 12 midnight... and I still playing here by myself, and doing my favourite pasttime- running the formula 1!!!

Other than that, my hobbies are eating my favourite fish treats, sleeping and of course, pooing...

As you can see from the following photos...
these are all my favourite pastimes... guess that's how a 4-mth old pup like me should live... such a good life!!! Don't envy me ok? Coz I'm the princess of the How family!!! My motto is to live and eat happily ever after!!!

By the way, I'm also clumsy princess and always banging into things... but I'm a strong girl too... I'm not painful and will continue with my playing and running... but my Auntie Jo is always so panicky... and keep asking whether am I painful? Anything wrong with me? Keep inspecting me... She should know I'm a big kid now and is not afraid of pain!!!

Oh! Forget to intro my favourite stuff toy, .... my
porcupine!!! My favourite!!! Big and small one!!! The bigger of course is better... as you know I'll grow bigger... and very easily I can just bite the small one in just 1 bite!!! Hahahaaa.... I have big mouth, you know!!! ^_^

Forget to show you my creation of my last pasttime... my poo!!! See me small small, but I have lots of poo, ok?

But that's in the past liao... now, after Auntie Jo has been cooking for me, my poo is lesser and I'm absorbing more nutrients... guess the kibbles are not really that good for a pup like me... and always make my poo watery... now I have sasuage-like poo!!! And that's healthy, you know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment