Sunday, April 12, 2009

Changi Beach!

Today is my first time to the beach and it really smells funny and fishy and sandy and grassy... But I just loved the grass so much... I'm quite lazy and just like to laze around without having to walk so much... That's just so me!




I'm just throwing my tantrum and not walking somemore. SO I'm playing with the shadow now... can guess who's that? Heeheee... that's my Auntie Jo!!! Hahaha...




Do I still look small? Actually I've grown so much as compare to my first day here... I'm getting used to everything... (so is Auntie Jo aka QQtie getting used to me ... ^_^) But I'm still young lor... 2 more weeks then I'm 4 mths old!!! Still can behave like a baby! Yeh!


See the sky so blue and my Uncle How and Auntie Jo looks so happy with me!!! But can't stand it liao... must give Uncle How a bite!!! Or should I give Auntie Jo instead? Yeh!!! :P Yummy!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment