Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nap time!!!

Whenever Auntie Jo or Uncle How are doing their own things... and not playing with me... I'm a independent girl and will always entertain myself... but playing on my favourite bouncing ball or squeaky ball... if not I'll be a destroyer and start messing up the place... pulling all the cushion stools around the house... tearing the newspaper... pulling magazines from the table... or doing my Formula 1 rehearsal around the house... zooming here and there... it's so fun!!! But after a while, I'll be so tired especially in the afternoon... as I'm still a baby lor...

But my silly Auntie Jo is always taking pic of me sleeping... so irritating... all I want is my nappy lor...
Haiz... never mind... just treat it as I'm doing advertisement for starhub... anyway, I'm relative of the starhub dog, you know... Shouldn't I be given commission for taking such a nice shot with Starhub logo?

Anyway, Auntie Jo... will you just stop taking my photo?... I'm so so tired... *Yawn*


Ai ya... nevermind I shall try to open my eyes and try to wake up to play with you... *Yawn*... ok... I'm trying my best... *YAWN*... Ok... I've opened my eyes!!! Yeh!!! But... *Yawn*... *Yawn*... ok ok... yes Auntie Jo... stop calling me... I'm trying to wake up from my dream... dream of me running in the Formula 1 race... *Yawn* Yawn* YAwn... snore snore... *SNORE*....

No comments:

Post a Comment