Friday, April 24, 2009

Fresh Milk!!!

This is the first time I drank fresh milk! Of course dun count the time when I was still a baby and drank my mum's milk milk... this is cow's milk!!! Mine was dog's milk!!! Of course it's different taste!!! This is so rich and cool!!!

At first... I was only licking on the glass... it's so funny... the feeling is weird... why does it feels so cold and watery? I can keep licking on the cup but it does not run out of water...

Then Auntie Jo told Uncle Alex to give me some white thingy to drink... it was heaven!!! It tastes so wonderful!!! I kept licking and licking... and my head almost get stuck inside... but there's still a bit... just let me go in just 1 more cm... I'll stretch my tongue longer!!! Yeh yeh!!! I reached!!! I have to finish the last drop!!! Uncle Alex has to keep holding on to me... so afraid my head will actually get stuck into the cup!!! Who tell them to let me drink such a nice white thingy??!!! And they actually call it "MILK"! This will be my favourite drink from now on... and I dun care!!! I want to drink it often, Auntie Jo and Uncle Alex!!! Give me milk please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment