Monday, March 30, 2009

First Walk!!!


I've just went for my first walk on Sat!!! It wasn't very fun though. I don't like walking outside... a lot of loud sounds that is so scary... I don't want to walk on my own... I want to be carried... it feels so funny that I keep sitting down and don't want to continue with my walk... but they keep pulling me and coaxing me... they even brought my favourite biscuit that I can't help it but walk on...

The next day, QQman brought me down alone as QQtie needs to mop the floor... I love mopping floor... or should I say the mop... :P I didn't want to walk again... and sat down when we were going back... he has no choice but to run... and I'm forced to run with him... I just don't like that!!! So tiring!!! I'm so tired that I keep sleeping for the rest of the day... I didn't even have the appetite to eat my meals... that QQtie get so worried and started nagging at QQman... and she's so worried that I'm afraid she'll get her depression again... Dun worry... I'll eat my food. See!!! Today I've finished all my food and has a round tummy again!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment