Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swimming at the beach... I'm a brave girl lor!!!


This week is such a happy week for me!!! Daddy and Mummy (aka Uncle Alex and Auntie Jo - Auntie Meimei said should call them Daddy and Mummy, so I call them that lor!) accompany everyday for the whole week!!! On Monday, they brought me to swim at East Coast Park. This is the first time I go swimming... but may I know what's swimming? First time, I so near to the water and the water is so big and far!!! It's not like my house pipe that only comes out a burst of water when I need to bath... and what's that, that moving in and out? Should I go and chase after it? Looks so interesting... ok... I should just jump into it... wait a minute... it's sucking me backwards... this is so scary!!! I "running" for the land!!! OMG!!! I'm floating and moving my leg so fast that I actually touch the land!!! Yeh~! I'm saved!!!

Mummy keep pulling me back and told me it's called waves and that day the waves is very big so I'm such a brave girl to jump into the water!!! They didn't know I'm scared to hell!!!! Just keep saying I'm a brave girl and so proud of me. Anyway, dun care... just treat me as a bravve girl lor.

Anyway, this thingy keep sticking on my face and they so small and rough and salty. Help me clean my face mummy!!! I hate the small particles!!!

Mummy and Daddy still say want to bring me to Sentosa next time!!! OMG!!! Will I survive???!!!! Bless me all furbies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment