Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dogs Day Out In The Park Freebies!!!


These are all the freebies I've get from the dog walk recently... so so many... so so happy!!!
But I give a lot to Ball Ball Jie Jie as I really dun eat all these can foods and anyway, Uncle Alex also dun allow Auntie Jo to feed me all these... keep saying I'll not like them...
but I think I will as long as it's food and in the pleasure of my own home... heeheee...

But with all the food cover up like this... it's so boring... look!!! What's that over there? Shall I go and have a look???

But I'm so tired now... after a long day at the park... *Yawn* I shall take a nappy first... call me later please.... when it's time for my dinner ok? Auntie Jo?

What?? It's already time??? But I'm still tired... maybe.. I shall eat later.... *YAWN*

No comments:

Post a Comment