Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dogs Day Out At the Park

Just went for my 2nd dog walk on Sunday... due to error on webby, I can't seem to download my photos on here... sianz lor... please go to Uncle Alex's facebook to view my photos... It was very fun and I met a lot of kor kors and jie jies... especially, Minnie Jie Jie and Tiny Jie Jie... Minnie Jie Jie is so well behaved... but such a bored... not like me... so excited and happy!!! Heeheee... But I dare not disturb her as she's still my senior... lucky there's Tiny Jie Jie... she's just like me too!!! So happy!!! Hope to see them again next time!!!

According to Auntie Jo, I'll be going another one in August!!! Can't wait!!! Yeh yeh!!!!

P.S. photos ok liao... think Auntie Jo's lappy a bit funny.. Uncle Alex one ok ... I'll be putting some photos up for the Dog walk...




This is Auntie Ivy with Tiny Jie Jie ...
This is Auntie Ivy with Minnie Jie Jie... she's so good girl... not like me!!! ^_^
This is a Jie Jie I met at the cooling station... there's actually aircon in this place... but it's too hot to feel it!!! And I'm so afraid of her in the first place... she keeps scolding everyone who steps into her area!!! Lucky for me, she actually ignores me later... hahahaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment