Thursday, July 9, 2009

I made Auntie Jo cry!!!

On Monday, I've been a naughty girl and I made Auntie Jo cry. I destroyed her favourite book and the last book of a series - Twilight Saga. Auntie Jo was so so sad that she started scolding and scolding me when they came home... she was really angry and just keep scolding and scolding me... then she started to cry and say that she don't want me anymore...

I was very scared of her loud voice and just sit at a corner, don't dare to move at all...

But who tells her to leave it on the sofa for me? I am such a destroyer and everyone already knows... I know Auntie Jo didn't put there purposely for me to destroy... but I really can't help myself... such a big book for me and such fun tearing it up!!!!

Auntie Jo kept crying and crying... Uncle Alex tried to pacify her by saying he'll buy the book for her... then she calmed down a bit...

The next day, Auntie Jo came back with a new book straightaway and I think she has really used Uncle Alex's money for it... hahahaa... She has signed his AMEX card for the book lor!!! Hahahaaaa !!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Y auntie jo and uncle alex... should be mummy n daddy mah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai yo... I never give birth to dog leh... :P

    ok lor... mummy and daddy lor... hahahaa...

    ReplyDelete