Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My latest news!!!

Hihi everyone!!! I'm back!!! Sorry for the delay as my mummy has a new craze recently and is still having her stupid silly craze... that is her Sim3!!!! Just can't stand it!!! All she do is play her Sim!!! It's a virtual family!!! For goodness sake!!! I'm the real family lor!!! Why aren't she playing with me??!!!

Anyway, at last I managed to fight over the lappy with her... and manage to write my long time not written blog!!! I'll try to keep up with my latest news as and when I manage to fight her craze!!!

Oh!!! Did I tell you I've recovered??!!!! Yeh yeh!!! At last I survived the stupid disease demon!!! My fur is so shiny and thick, all thanks to daddy and mummy's investment in me!!! With all the vitamins, nutrients and supplements, I am given!!!

Oh!!! Something else, too!!! I'm a big girl now!!! Had my first menses and my first heat!!! Yeh!!! Yeh!!! How I wish I can have my own kids... wait till I find the love of my life!!! Hope my prince will come and "rescue" me one day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment