Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My first dog walk - Bark In the Park!

I went for my first dog walk on Sunday - 14 June 09 at the Fort Canning Park! This is the first time I'm not so scared of other dogs... although I'm very submissive to them... especially the boys... or should I say the men!!! They are so attractive and smell so nice... oh dear!!! Why am I thinking of all these? Am I all grown up? I still a girl lor... not yet a woman...



Then Uncle Alex brought me to participate in a competition... the fastest dog to finish the food will win! I think I'll win as I always finish my food in less than 5 min at home... I'm so confident... until I see all the participating dogs... they are all big dogs lor!!! But never mind! I shall be confident and not let that waver my confident. I even went to find out how my competitors were but smelling and looking at them...


But when the competition starts, I ran so fast that I went to other dogs' queue and Uncle Alex has trouble calling me back as I see so many big dogs surrounding me and I got scared!!! Anyway, finally I went to my bowl of food and it smells so horrible!!! I can't eat this food!!! Auntie Jo always cooked brown rice with pork and salmon oil for me and this smells so different!!! I just can't stand it!!! I will only eat my brown rice lah!!!



Anyway, although I got last in the competition, I still got some goodies bag and it's the commercial food again... dunno who will Auntie Jo give the food to... as I really don't eat those junk food!!! Hahahaha...

P.S. best things of all... frisbie and a mat to go picnic!!! Hahahaha....


No comments:

Post a Comment