Sunday, March 8, 2009

Will anyone bring me home?

I'm a little female Jack Russell Terrier. My birthday is on the Christmas Day in 2008. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. Life at the Petmover has been peaceful and full of fun and sleep.

1 week ago, a couple by the name of QQman and QQtie came to my birthplace at the pet farm and saw me and my 3 other sisters. They are trying to get a female puppy. Being the most outstanding, playful and unique (I have tri-colour !) puppy among all my sisters, they saw me and fell in love with me. But funny though, they didn't buy me then. Well, good for me though as I can still play with my bros and sis.

But yesterday, they came back again. This time they straightaway look for me and brought me out of my cage. I keep yapping at them and I want to go back to my bros and sis. It so scary being alone!!! When the shop person pick me up, I keep shivering. But I have a hunch that this will be my last week with my bros and sis. What will my life be like in the future? Will I be lonely? Will I be loved? Will I be sad? Will they give me away? The future seem so unknown. But they really seem like nice person. Well, don't care for now. Just wanna be with my bros and sis. *Yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment