Sunday, November 1, 2009

My "Drowning" Day!!!

I'm such a healthy girl nowadays... Daddy and Mummy will always bring me swimming during weekend.... once a week... yesterday I went again for my weekly swimming.... I so pro now... although I still dare not go into the swimming pool myself... Daddy or Mummy always has to force me to go in... but now, I can swim a few laps myself... you know!!! Just need either Mummy or Daddy to follow me and guide me along the pool!!! Heeheee!!!

But yesterday, I had my first "drowning" exp
erience!!! It's really so frightening lor!!! Never had it in my life!!! It's all because of this silly Labrador - Xuan xuan lor... She loves to play so much lor that even while I'm swimming, she'll swim and pounce on me!!! I such a little and small girl compare to her!!! She kept me from swimming up and I really have to struggle a lot lor!!! Luckily, Mummy quickly jumped into the pool and rescued me!!! So scary that I can't move after that except to lay down and have a rest. Mummy quickly gave me a tibits to calm me down and after that, I can jump and run again!!! I hate Xuan Xuan!!! Arggghhh!!!!

Anyway, see my photos!!! I'm pro right? And it's all so easy to me now.... If only I dare to jump in, think Daddy and Mummy will love me for that!!! ^_^

See see!!! I can still look around while swimming!!! Pro right??!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment